Postural Issues and the symptoms of Scoliosis can be improved.
- The tight muscles exert pressure on the spine and limbs in a complex way, moving them out of alignment. Correct Your Alignment
Incorrect Alignment is a result of injury, poor posture, and a curved back.
- Foot and knee not tracking properly.
- Shoulder can be higher or twisted forward.
- Your head can lean to one side.
Scoliosis can be improved
- Muscle spasm is a integral part of curvature of the spine.
- Advanced treatment techniques and exercises specific for the individual condition are effective for a positive postural outcome.
- There is no initial consultation cost (approx 15-20 min) This time is to assess the scoliosis, a history of past treatment and progress and to answer any questions you may have. All enquiries are welcome.